Announced in October 2022, local aged care provider Warrigal progressed alongside MACI with a merger to ensure the MACI Warrawong (now called Warrigal Multicultural Village) care home and village remained operational, and has fully become a subsidiary of Warrigal as of April 1, 2023.
For the full media release about our merger with MACI, please click the link here.
Warrawong Multicultural Village Pricing and Key Feature Statments
Warrigal Multicultural Village
Our Warrawong Multicultural aged care home and community village provides care and support for older people within the Illawarra region who are from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds since 1989 (previously known as 'MACI' before joining the Warrigal network).
Tucked in a quiet cul-de-sac, our Warrawong Multicultural Village hosts both residential care beds and independent living units.
Known as the Warrigal Multicultural Village, this lifestyle village provides a comfortable community atmosphere with friendly neighbours and Warrigal support close by. Located in the quiet hills of Warrawong, public transport options are close by and the Wollongong CBD is just a ten minute drive away, with plenty of cafes, restaurants, essential services and recreational activities for you to make the most out of every day.
At the Warrigal Multicultural Village, you'll enjoy:
- On-site resident and visitor parking
- Landscaped gardens with full-time maintenance crew
- BBQ area
Residential Care Home
Warrigal Multicultural Village offers high quality care in a comfortable home atmosphere. Hosting a mixture of modern indoor and outdoor (garden-facing) rooms with beautiful garden views, residents can feel safe and supported, connected to their friends and family while being taken care of in a friendly environment.
At Warrigal Multicultural Village, residents will enjoy:
- 24/7 personalised care by experienced carers
- Specialised support options (dementia and palliative)
- Specialised registered nursing staff
- Access to on-site medical professionals (visiting doctors, physiotherapists, dieticians, optometrists)
- Wellness programs including gentle rehabilitation exercises
- 24 hour emergency call systems
- Freshly cooked meals
- A connected community
- Daily recreational activities with the Warrigal lifestyle team
- Courtyards & outdoor areas
1 Eyre Place